Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life @ XL so far

50 days at Jamshedpur now, and not a day yet when I have felt that I made the right decision in leaving my job and life back in bangalore.

I hope it doesn't take many more days to find out. Am I in here just for the placements?

Everyone's looking out for number 1. I guess this is expected, what with the competition for anything in India as such.

But one thing's for sure, this is not what I expected out of my MBA.

There's this story. It's not complete, I don't remember exactly how it goes, but here's the gist of it.

" Going in the morning to work you don't like, so that you can afford the car you really can't enjoy driving and buy a house you don't live in anymore"

So True.

1 comment:

  1. Yup! I know the feeling...

    Added you in my blog list, by the way. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete